What We Do
1. We help people find their fit. The Emerge Network helps people from around the world to find their shape, their story and their ministry calling. We know what it feels like to have a creative mind and a professional background that would enable us to do something creative in missions if we could only find a place to serve that would fit us. Missions work needs someone to hold babies, plant gardens, counsel, write, teach English, rock at social media, administrate, build websites, give talks, fix stuff, make movies, engage youth through music and the arts, gather crowds and use a hammer! Mission is the core action Christ assigned to his Church and it deserves our best gifts.
2. We collaborate. God has spread His resources and talents around the world. We gather teams made up of those with a gift mix that matches the task at hand. We also look for partner organizations with a similar vision so we don’t duplicate effort. We love to network! As we all do our part, amazing things happen, especially when you don’t care who gets the credit.
3. We create. Our battle cry is “Creativity is Worship!” There is precious little media out there specifically made for those who have no Christian background whatsoever. Our media training and production arm, Medialight, has overseen the production of dozens of gospel videos like “Hide and Seek” and assists ministries with video production so they can get their story out.
4. We train. The number one request we get is for training in leadership, spirituality and media production. We respond to this demand through the Medialight Institute training program hosted in Northern Thailand, by the Medialight Online school and through Engage camps and workshops held around the world.
5. We fund & help innovative gospel startups. Because our operations center is based within the developing nations of Asia, we have a unique vantage point from which to spot areas of strategic importance in the sea of need all around us. Actually, Emerge has no funds in itself. When we see a situation that could be totally turned around with immediate short-term funding we simply put out the word.
That’s where the fun begins for those with the gift of business. They are able to go to work with a big smile on their face, knowing that God will be with them as they search the marketplace for profit and then channel those gains into places where money can actually change a person’s life forever.
As a reputable 501 (c)3 not-for-profit corporation approved by the IRS for tax-deductible contribution, Emerge gives donors a safe place for their investments in mission. We’ve been at this for thirty years and have a proven track record of financial integrity. 100% of donations go directly to the project for which they are given.
Sound like a fit for you? Let’s get acquainted and see where it goes! Sign up for more information here.